Friday 4 July 2014

Traveller Stamp set plus Weekly Deals

Good Morning! Firstly I would like to thank people for the lovely cards, gifts, texts, emails, messages etc.. for my birthday yesterday! They were all really appreciated! 

Tonight is my Launch Night for the new catalogue and I have almost 30 excited ladies who will be in attendance this evening! My K has done some baking for me and I know a couple of my ladies promised treats too so there will be cuppas and cakes galore!

Last Friday we made this card at my Stamp a Stack. I think it was one of the most popular cards of the evening. Male cards always seem to go down well with my ladies. It uses the new Traveller set which has images of ships, trains and vintage bits and bobs!
 Little did I know when planning the card that the Angled Tag Topper punch that I used on it would be on the Weekly Deals this week!!! Its been reduced from £20.95 to £15.71 until Tuesday evening! If you fancy it, get it ASAP!!! 
Sorry for such a short post today. I am frantically finishing off my displays including one on the Blendabilities, which will now be known as Blendies on my blog for ease of typing!!!

Back tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Your card is awesome!!! I'm going to CASE it as a retirement card for a dear friend. You can check it out in Monday 6 Oct. at www.kkstamp.blogspot.com. I'll link back to your blog and give you FULL credit for the idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete