Monday 28 July 2014

Team Gifts

Wow - it's another sunny day today, I feel so lucky to have had such fab weather so far this summer. Today is a bit of a chill out/jobs day in our house! I have lots of ironing to catch up on as its simply been to hot to do it! Might have to set up in the garden again to do it today!

This week I had the pleasure of sending out gifts to some team members for their achievements during Sale-A-Bration. I gave the winners the choice of one of my free items that I had earned to reward their sales, recruiting and leadership efforts and they wanted to wait for the new catalogue to redeem them! 
 I had to make a little card to go with these to send out and I finished them off with some Blackberry Bliss ribbon. I loved sending these out to the girls!
 Sweet little cards to reward my girls! Well done ladies!
Ok then the ironing is calling me, better go!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment