Thursday 24 July 2014

Hello Darling....

.... is the name of a new stamp set from the Annual Catalogue. As soon as I saw THIS CARD on Amy O' Neill's blog I knew I 'needed' the stamp set and had to CASE the card so here is my version! I LOVE Amy's blog by the way, she had some great samples and ideas.
 Lovely colour combo chosen by Amy of Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Night of Navy and Old Olive. The card also uses the Typeset papers which I think are my faves along with the Gold Soiree!
 The other papers we used are from the Moonlight DSP stack at a bargain £6.25 for a stack of 48 papers!
Oooo whilst I have your attention I may as well mention the Weekly Deals for this week! I have had a couple of orders for the punches and I am going to get me that Celebrations Basic Kit as I have been coveting it for a while so may as well purchase whilst there is money off! I have an order going in tonight if you would like to add to it!
Right thats me done for today! I just have one more class on Saturday and then I am done for the Summer! I will be taking the time to rest and plan all my exciting events for the Autumn/Winter months, and there are going to be lots!!!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Julie! Your card is darling -- I love the changes you've made to it. I had fun browsing through your blog. Wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete