Saturday 26 July 2014

Happy Birthday Louis

Hello there and happy weekend to you! 
Today Evan's best friend Louis is 11 years old! I always have to stop and think about how old he is going to be as Evan is almost a year older than him, but still in the same year at school! Unlike Evan, Louis is football mad and supports Chelsea so I had to get my thinking cap on as to how to incorporate this into his card. I turned to the Something for Baby stamp set and stamped the onesie/vest/romper suit in Pacific Point and cut off the bottom part. I then cut some shorts in matching card stock by hand and added the lines with white gel pen after Googling the current Chelsea kit! Of course I then added the numbers with the new Perfect Print Numbers dies
 The star from Perfect Pennants made the perfect background and I finished it off with some Chevron ribbon and a sentiment from Something to Say
Happy Birthday lovely Louis from all of us!

That's all from me today folks. Enjoy your Saturday and weekend. I have just had a very special item delivered in the post (the Autumn/Winter catalogue!) so I will be spending time devouring it with a nice cup of tea!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment