Wednesday 7 May 2014

Last of the Male Stamp a Stack cards

Hello there! I hope you are enjoying the current promotion for the Photopolymer stamps? I cannot wait to get mine! They have been very popular in the USA so I am excited we will be getting them too!

Here is the last card from our Male themed Stamp a Stack using the Rev up the Fun set which has been very popular with my customers recently.
The colour combo I used here is Old Olive, Marina Mist and Night of Navy. It's a simple make so I encouraged the faster crafters on the night to stamp an extra motorbike and cut it out and layer it up with dimensionals, which looked fab! I should have cut the pennant down once I had rolled it out on the Big Shot as the the track just isn't wide enough and I tried to add some extra at the side but I think I spoiled it!! 
Think I might just share a girlie project with you tomorrow! So pleased I managed to do over a whole month of male themed projects!

See you tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment