Wednesday 28 May 2014

Joining Stampin Up!

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. Recently I was asked by someone what it was that I loved about Stampin Up! Yes I love the products, I love the fact that I can earn an income and work around my family, I love that I have been on 5 holidays with Stampin Up but I would say the greatest joy is the friendships that Stampin Up has brought into my life. I have never had such a large and lovely set of friends that spread worldwide. Recently we had a UK training event in Telford and I was very honoured to be asked to do a 30 minute presentation based on Creating Party Success. I have done a fair few parties in my time as a demonstrator and been lucky to have some wonderful hostesses who keep re-booking them with me, or encourage their friends to host one for me, and I love doing them!
Here I am at the event on stage (I think I look like a chubby Sue Perkins on the photo above) presenting on how I run my parties. I also had to do a mini demonstration of how I run a party and had to go into character. Those who know me, know that there is always a little humour involved and this presentation was no exception. Thank you to everyone who has left me a message, text or email saying how much you enjoyed it. Your comments are truly appreciated and I loved sharing what works for me with you. I was also extremely honoured that the projects I shared were made into training packs for the whole of the days make and takes. This means that almost 400 demonstrators got to make my projects. This was the first time this had been done at a UK event and I was really really honoured!
 I was a very proud Stampin Up Mum that day and was joined by 23 of our wonderful team members from all over the country. It was particularly fab to meet Dawn, Maria and Bev whom I have never met before and share the day with them. We have such a lovely team, here are some of them below who had to stand up for promoting this year - very proud!
 We also managed to get a team photo too at the end of the event. Just love the girls on here, look at our happy faces!!! Stampin Up has brought so much joy into all our lives and we love a good get together.
 After the event some of the girls had to travel home but a group of 9 of us were staying and went for a gorgeous meal at a nearby venue, organised by Kylie and Sally-Jo. It was the perfect evening, lovely food and great company, full of laughs and good times.
If you would like to join our gang then we have a special offer starting TODAY for 4 weeks only. 

Join up for £50 only OR join up for the usual £99. Never before have we had 2 offers at the same time

JOIN for £50 - do you already have a lot of Stampin Up products? Then this is the deal for you. Choose £55 worth of products and get a business pack free too.

JOIN for £99 - choose £130 worth of goodies and get the business pack free too!

I would LOVE to have you experience everything myself and my team do and I am excited for this promotion. I will be making team welcome packs up for new team members and would love to have a chat with you!

More details to follow as I get them but please email me in the meantime!

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment