Thursday 29 May 2014

Flowering Flourishes for an Engagement

Hello there! It's all go here in the Stampin Up world and I am so excited for our Retirement List and Demonstrator pre-order that start tomorrow! Be sure to check my blog or Facebook page for all the details. It's always a busy time of the year as we look forward to new goodies and say goodbye to old favourites. 

Today I am sharing a make which used 2 stamp sets that I think (and hope) will be staying with us, Flowering Flourishes and One in a Million. I was asked to make an engagement card and to be honest  I am a little lacking in engagement sentiments so I thought that this one from One in a Million fit the bill. I cut out a large heart using the framelits and magnetic platform and then I stamped the Very Vanilla piece with Flowering Flourishes in Crumb Cake.
Two little love birds were added to the bottom of the card and of course some of my trusty Seam Binding ribbon in Soft Sky. I just love it!
 Happy to say the lady who ordered the cards from me loved this one and donated a nice amount to my son's Kenya Appeal. 
Right thats all from me today as I get busy with sorting things for the next couple of days including a Social Stamping afternoon with my team members this weekend.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Julie.... cu Sunday...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete