Tuesday 8 April 2014

Simple Stems

Hi there! It's a nice sunny day here today, much better than yesterdays downpours! I'm sat in our family room looking out over the cricket field and I can see all the leaves on the trees starting to come through, I do love this time of the year.

I thought I would share a card with you that we made at our All Day Stamp a Stack way back in February! This was made using the stamp set Simple Stems. It's one of those sets that could pass you by but it's really lovely and very easy to use.
 I paired it with the Angled Tag Topper Punch and had a colour combo of Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Pool Party.
 Little bit of fussy cutting was required around the flower, but that's why I only did one per card! The ladies had to make 4 of these so I didn't want them having to cut more than 4 flowers out.
Hope you like this card, the colours reminded me of the bright day we are having today!
Off to my craft den, back tomorrow!

Julie

shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I did like the card, I love the colors and I love flowers! I also loved the way your page is set, really beautiful! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete