Sunday 13 April 2014

Fab Team Training

Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending the day with 22 of our team members for our Quarterly Team Training event. It's always hard to plan an event in April due to the Easter holidays but we had a fab day. As there is no new catalogue or seasonal launching around this time we choose to focus on MALE ONLY themed projects as I think we are all guilty of not spending enough time on these! The projects were male only, the swaps were too and I even took all my female style cards out of my display boxes for the occasion! We have done this for a couple of years now and it works really well, in fact the swaps were awesome, I think everyone really lifted the bar this time!!! All my classes in April will have a male theme to them, it's my little challenge to myself!
We are lucky I have use of this bright and spacious hall, plenty of room for us! Here we are swapping! I wasn't going to show you this photo of me with the multiple chins but just look at the excitement on my face of getting the fab iPhone card swap from the fab Amanda Bates, you can see her card on her blog HERE, together with instructions. How cool is that? Just love it!

 Here is Amanda with her iPhones!!!
 More swapping going on.
 I will leave you with a little photo of one of the cards we made in the afternoon. A little shirt card/chalkboard card using the Hardwood background stamp. I will definitely do a video on this one when I can persuade my cameraman and tech guy to help me out!
I'll be back tomorrow with more photos of the day, until then I declare this day a PJ Day!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment