Wednesday 8 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Gift Packages

Good Morning! I'm back 2 days running (you can tell things are getting back to normal after the hols) with another project to share with you.
 A friend of mine asked if I could put her a package of Stampin Up goodies together as a gift for her Mother-in-Law! She gave me a budget and I set to work! I included the Papillion Potpourri (in wood), the Elegant Butterfly punch, 3 ink pads in Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush and some co-ordinating card. I also included a catalogue to make it a bit sturdier at the bottom,
I simply covered it with cellophane wrap and then added a tag in the colours Jennifer has using the Butterfly stamps so she can see how they look.
My friend was thrilled with the gift! I would be too - wouldn't you?
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment