Monday 13 January 2014

Petal Parade

Good Morning! It's the start of another week and my first full week back at work with no children at home! Today I am sharing the final make from last weeks training session that I ran with our team. This one is a simple make and one I wanted to share with them that they could replicate at a workshop/party!
 The colours I have used are my Valentine colours for this year, Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake! The stamp set for the background is one that is available from 28th January as a free gift for every £45 spent!
 I love adding ribbon but it can be an expensive addition and also a lot of my ladies have a fear of tying bows with ribbon so I often like to just add a little bit and tie some Linen Thread around it to pinch the ribbon in. It doesn't matter so much if your Linen Thread bow is perfect!
We will be making cards with all the new SAB and Spring/Summer products at my Stamp a Stack on Friday 24th January - details below. I still have places left.
See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment