Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas over for another year!

Hi there! I thought I was long overdue a blog post today so here I am with one! Not really crafty I am afraid (today will be a crafting day though!) but a little insight into our Christmas this year! It was the first one in our new home so it felt a little different (in a nice way). The boys always open their stocking gifts on our bed and sit on the stairs for a photo. I have the same posed photos from at least the last 6 years.
Ross being Ross!
Santa had been!
Check out my lovely sign which was a gift from my fabby downline Sarah-Jane. We visited Mollie and Lucas on Christmas day, here she is wearing the dress I bought her when she was born.
Then Mollie visited us on Boxing Day and I took some photos!
Over the last 3 days Evan and I have completed a 1000 Disney Pixar jigsaw. We love jigsaws and had great fun doing this one.
We have also played lots of games and watched lots of TV
Yesterday I needed to brave the craft room. It needed a really good sort out so I pulled EVERYTHING out that is hidden under the tables! It was looking like it was never going to be sorted but 4 hours later, 2 bin bags and 2 full boxes of stuff to throw away and it was done!
Now I just need to get in there and do some crafting today!
I will be back soon to show you what I have made!
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. Happy hogmany. Looking forward to a crafty 2014. All the best.

    ReplyDelete