Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wetlands Class

Hello there! I can't really say Good Morning to you as I am sooo late posting today but better late than never - eh?

So firstly WELL DONE to Sarah P for winning the Mystery Hostess goodies, £80 in freebies - Sarah was very excited!

Also thank you to those of you who enquired about joining Stampin Up for £25. I will have full details on Friday as discussed and am looking forward to you joining our team of Jems!

Today I am sharing a card that I made for my Technique class on Saturday. We were using the Wetlands stamp set. I was inspired to make this card after my lovely downline Amanda demonstrated the style of card recently on the Stampin Up creative tour (I was a very proud Stampin Up Mum!)


Amanda called this a double Z fold card and it uses the Scallop Square Framelit dies.


The embossing folder I have used is from the Christmas Catalogue but its suitable for using all year round!


Colour Combo is Marina Mist and Baked Brown Sugar


See you tomorrow!

Julie

shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment