Wednesday 18 September 2013

Paper Haven - Day 2

Hey they and thank you for your emails about my next retreat! I am just sorting out the finer details with the hotel but am hoping to do another one on September 2014. I had already planned to do a Mini Retreat in March for one day only at my local cricket club and will be finalising the arrangements for that this week.

You have seen this project many times on my blog but as I am going through my retreat I have to share it again! This was the project for the Saturday morning. My lovely ladies all got their own stamp to use.


We worked with the new 2013-2015 In Colours which I really do love.




Here is a little collage of some of the ladies creations, they were amazing. They added paper to the sides of the box and daubed and distressed to make amazing projects. Please click on the photo to make it bigger.


Back tomorrow with more projects to share

Julie

shop now

supplies







No comments:

Post a Comment