Tuesday 10 September 2013

Good News - Magnetic Platform back in stock!

Good Morning! Great news for you this morning as I am happy to announce that as of Thursday 12th September you can begin ordering the Big Shot Magnetic Platform again! It was so popular that Stampin Up had to remove it from the system as we sold 13 weeks worth of stock in 3 weeks. Stocks are now being replenished as we speak and it will appear in my Online Store from Thursday


How does it work? Well this platform replaces your normal multi platform when you are using the wafer thin dies like our Framelits. It has magnets within the platform that hold the framelits in place so there is no need for the pesky post it notes that we used to have to use to secure your items before you roll it through the Big Shot! I am all up for a time saver and something that makes my life easier!!




You can see on this card I used the framelits and the platform to safely cut the Crushed Curry shape out at the back of the sentiment once I had stamped it.



Item Code - 130658 and the cost is £35.95. If you have any questions please do get in touch with me


Julie


shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment