Monday 23 September 2013

Paper Haven - last class!

Good Morning and a happy Monday to you! Today is all about catching up! I'm back with the last project from our retreat. We did a scrapbook page with a Christmas theme. It was a nice relaxed class after our filling Sunday carvery and I wanted to do a class to wind people down after the frantic weekend!!! 

Here is my page. Most of my ladies did 2 pages and can you believe I didnt take any photos! I was too busy clearing all my displays away!

The page uses the Season of Style papers and the Morning Post numbers again and I documented a fab and fun night out from last Christmas with my dancing friends Ellie and Paul.

My downline Allie has me hooked on these cute little bows made with the oval punch, although this one got a little squashed on the way home!


For the journalling I have cut up the tags from the Seasonal catalogue. These are fab and designed for the 8x8 page protectors but I wanted to use them in another way! I also got happy with the Washi tape too!
 So….. bookings are now open for my new full retreat next September! The dates are 19th - 21st September 2014 and full details can be found on my blog www.paperhavenretreats.blogspot.com or Facebook page 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paper-Haven-Craft-Retreats/138648306313098
14 places left

Julie

shop now

supplies
Card – Whisper White
Papers – Season of Style
Stamps – Morning Post numbers
Embellishments – Journalling Tags, Paper Doilies, Washi Tape, Regals buttons
Tools – Large Oval punch
Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Cherry Cobbler marker pen

No comments:

Post a Comment