Saturday 14 September 2013

Floral Frame

Hi there. I've been looking forward to sharing this project with you for sometime as I made it a good few weeks ago. I saw a similar project on an Australian demonstrators blog HERE and fell in love with it so I knew I wanted to have a go at something similar. Thank you Tanya for the idea.


The project has been based around the Afternoon Picnic papers and the colours used are Coastal Cabana, Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla and Pear Pizazz. I have used various punches to make the flowers which I will list below. All are available on my Online Store.


The sentiment is from Feels Good and has been cut out with the Deco Labels framelits.


I will be running this as a class at some point so please do register your interest with me if you would like to make it.



Julie
shop now

supplies
Pansy punch, 1 /1/4 Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Blossom punch, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, 7/8 inch scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Deco Labels, Feels Good stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment