Friday 21 June 2013

More new stash!

Good morning to you! Bit dark and dreary here today but I have a bright and cheerful card to brighten the day! These cards use some new stash that is available from 2nd July! 


I made these as part of the welcome packs for my new team members. They use the Gingham Garden papers with some of the Washi Tape. The sentiment is from a new set called Label Love - with a matching punch! We love our matching punches!!!


Can you see those CUTE flowers! So excited for this new product, some gorgeous white pressed clay that you put in moulds to create your own embellishments!!!!!!


I have then coloured them with Melon Mambo marker!! 


Hope you like the new goodies I have shared?
Tonight I am going to run a workshop for a new hostess Denise! Looking forward to meeting lots of new lovely ladies

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment