Monday 4 March 2013

Stamp a Stack part 1

Good morning and Happy Monday to you!! I thought I would share the Stamp a Stack cards from last Fridays event with you this week. These cards have to be quite simple but still a quality card as my ladies have half an hour to make 2 of them! They do 12 cards in 3 hours!! I must say they all finished on time this month so I may need to make the cards harder next time!

This is the first card I created for the event using the Dress Up framelits - told you I loved them!


The colour combo here is Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry with a hint of Crumb Cake!! The background has been stamped with the Distressed Dots background stamp (another fave) and the sentiment is from Curly Cute.


The papers for the dress are from the FREE Sale-A-Bration papers - be quick as you only have another 18 days to earn these!!! The ribbon around the waistband is retired and the flower is from the Boho Blossom punch.


If you would like to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration and bag yourself some free items then please do get in touch. I will be placing an order at the end of this week.


Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
 2. Papers – Sycamore Street
 3. Stamps – Curly Cute, Distressed Dots
 4. Embellishments – Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Dress Up framelits, Boho Blossom punch
 6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Rich Razzleberry ink 

1 comment: