Saturday 9 February 2013

Card for my amazing friend

Hello there! This is a scheduled post! I wrote it last night when I got back from Karen's lovely workshop! The first thing I did though when I got in was to run up to my son's room and give him a bug hug as he had just got back from France at about 9.30!! He was shattered - bless him!

This is a card I made for my friend Di, it was her birthday yesterday and although she is not a crafter herself she LOVES to receive handmade cards from me and text me to tell me it was the nicest card she has ever received!!! Thats the power of a handmade card!!!


So I have used a new stamp set - Amazing Family, I just love the font and I fell in love with it when I saw Shelli Gardner (the CEO of Stampin Up) demonstrate with it at Convention back in November 2012. The colours are Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade. I have been using these a lot later - such fresh colours!


Again I have used the Distressed Dots for the background and I used the new Oval Framelit dies, which are fast becoming a real favourite! The little flowers I have stamped are from the Bloomin Marvelous set which you can earn for FREE during February and up to 22nd March - please see below for full details!


The Elegant Butterfly and the Bitty Butterfly just finish the card off nicely with some lush Lucky Limeade ribbon!

Dont forget you can pick a FREE GIFT with every purchase of £45 from any of our current catalogues. I have to say that Feeling Sentimental was very very popular at Karen's workshop last night!!

Thats all for now folks - I will be back tomorrow!

Julie x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
 1. Card – Pool Party, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
 2. Papers – In Colour DSP stack
 3. Stamps – DIstressed Dots, Amazing Family, Bloomin Marvelous (SAB)
 4. Embellishments – Lucky Limeade ribbon, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Oval Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Wisteria Wonder ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Pool Party ink

1 comment:

  1. Je la trouve très jolie avec ces douces couleurs et ces petits papillons pour lesquels j'ai un gros faible

    ReplyDelete