Saturday 1 December 2012

Stampin' Up Trimmer

OMG I was so excited when I just logged on this morning!! The long awaited new Stampin' Up! Trimmer has arrived and I am ordering mine this weekend!! If you would like to add one to the list for free postage (if you collect from me) or postage at cost if I send it on to you please let me know before 7pm on Sunday evening


Our European trimmer cuts in both Metric and Imperial measurements and cuts a FULL 12 inches even allowing room for the cutter and scorer you you don't need to remove them to get a full cut!

The base is a lot wider and it has a storage compartment in the back!!

Hey I could go on and on, let Brian show you how fab it is! (I love this guy, met him at Convention and he was amazing!!!)



The trimmer can be found on page 180 and is £25.95

See you soon!

Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment