Monday 19 November 2012

Monthly Training projects

Phew its Monday again!!!! I am probably one of the few people who like Mondays! I get the house back to myself all day and Monday night tends to be a night that I am always in! No workshops/classes/dancing on Mondays so I enjoy my Mondays!!!

I wanted to share with you some projects from our Julie's Jems Training session from the beginning of November. At these sessions we always focus on projects for workshops/parties. This month we focussed on the Elegant Butterfly punch and Papillon Potpourri. The card on the left is also the card that I have been demonstrating at November's workshops/parties. The elegant butterfly punch has been very very popular at these events.


This was a little simple treat box that Charlotte demonstrated at Convention and makes the perfect little box for a Christmas gift of some jewellery or something small in size!


 The colours we have used are Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede. I love the smaller Scallop Circle punch shown here, its so dinky and cute!!!


This was the stepped up card that I showed the customers! I like to show them how they can enhance their projects with a few added products.


And here is the card the ladies made!!!


Hope you like my makes! I am running out of things to show so I had better get crafting!!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Curly Cute, Papillon Potpourri
 4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Pearls
 5. Tools – Labels Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch, Small Scallop Circle punch
 6. Mediums – Midnight Muse ink, Soft Suede ink

1 comment: