Monday 1 October 2012

Oh Happy Day!

It's HERE!!!! The much anticipated Annual Catalogue is now LIVE for your enjoyment!!!!!



It is packed to the rafters with gorgeous new products and there is something for EVERYONE in there! Its 70 pages thicker that last years and we have the same as our USA cousins!!!!!!!!

And if that wasnt enough we also have a fantastic offer for you if you would like to take the plunge and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator yourself!!! If you sign up in October or November you can have a pack of paper (RRP£9.95) FREE every month for 6 months!!!! We all love FREE right??


Just mail me at the email address at the top of my blog and I would love to have a no pressure chat with you. I have the most wonderful team of demonstrators and we would love you to join us!

So what is HOT in the new catalogue? I thought I would share a few of my favourite products with you! I am loving the new Elegant Butterfly punch! I have already ordered mine this morning and cannot wait for it to arrive! Its only £14.25 too, and it has a fantastic matching stamp set of course!!




You may see from the photo that we have a price in EUROS and then in POUNDS. This is because from next week we can sell to our friends in Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands. Please make sure you look at the lower £ price to the right!

Here is another set I have been eyeing up for AGES!!! I used to love the Milly Molly Mandy books when I was little and this stamp set reminds me of them! Its a great price too!! Talking of prices, some of our stamp sets have come down in price by up to 11%!!!!




Remember Cheers to You!! I loved that set, bought it at the very first Stampin Up party I attended at my friend Anna's house! Well this is going to be a lovely replacement for it!!!!


I just LOVE this single stamp and think it is going to be SO popular, I ordered mine this morning and cannot wait to use it!!! I have a baby card to make so think I will hang fire and wait until my order turns up!

Do any of my longer term customers remember Circle of Friendship?? I used to LOVE that set but I love this new one A Fitting Occasion even more!!! Look at those little images you can add to the centre of your greetings to personalise them!!!

I think the Chevron Embossing Folder will quickly be one of the bestsellers from this catalogue, they are so in fashion at the moment, great for those pesky male cards too!


And finally for all you Scrapbookers out there! We finally have Ring Bound Scrapbook Albums as well as these uber cool Divided pages to make your layouts much more interesting!!


So thats all from me today! I would love you to have a look through the catalogue and tell me what your favourites are!

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment