Sunday 21 October 2012

A wonderful day of Team Training

Hey there! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. I got home from Joyce's workshop at 10.50pm on Friday night and then was off again for our Team Training event at 8.45am on Saturday so had no time to blog! Yesterday was a wonderful day shared with over 30 of my team and other Stampin Up demonstrators in the area. Here is a photo of half the room!


As at all our training events we like to provide inspiration, as well as friendship, business training, ideas and of course FUN! We certainly had all these yesterday and had 3 lovely Inspiration Stations provided by Allie, Kylie (& Alex) and Jane.

Here are some snapshots of the tables, I warn you though there are lots of photos today! Allie's table was based round the Comfort Cafe product suite. She had some gorgeous makes as I am sure you will agree.




I love this little set of cards with a matching box


And look at this for a simple stunner of a card


Jane provided ideas for Christmas gift packaging and stuck to the colour scheme of Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade. Love these cheeky Santa's with the Petal Cone die.


And chocolate is always welcome!


Jane let me take some of her goodies too for my displays - thanks love!


We were all blown away by Kylie's stand too! Alex (Kylie's upline) had also helped with some of the items. Kylie was sharing ideas for the Floral District product suite. Enjoy the photos!


I need one of these!








Of course we had cupcakes as usual and my friend Mel provided them.


As the days are getting colder we had a hot lunch instead of the usual buffet. It was delicious and Mel came and served it for us, very organised she was too!


We were so lucky to be joined by a Canadian Demonstrator Barb Pyner who was over visiting her daughter Ali who is in our team! Thanks for coming Barb, we loved having you and going International!!!


 I will be back with photos of the projects tomorrow as I think I have given you photo overload today!

Would you like to become part of our team, I would love to see you at our next event on 26th January. Being a Stampin Up Demonstrator is the BEST job I have ever had (except for being a Mum of course) and I would love to share this exciting opportunity with you!

See you tomorrow

Julie x



No comments:

Post a Comment