Tuesday 16 October 2012

A Scentsational Set

Good morning but h no how horrible and cold and dark is it this morning! I hate it!!!

It's a quick trip to take Evan to school for me and then I am in all day crafting and working. I've got a to do list as long as my arm with a workshop and training this weekend. Very much looking forward to seeing loads of our team on Saturday though!

Here is a little set of quick and easy cards with the Scentsational Season set. 


Simple layout and design with a little bit of Dazzling Details glitter on each of them. I love this stuff and at £2.25 a bottle its a bargain!





Sorry for the lack of chat this morning, the school run is calling me!

Tonight I am going to a WI meeting to talk about Stampin Up and make a small project with them. I am really looking forward to it and would like to thank Sharon (one of my lovely customers) for inviting me!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla 
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Scentsational Season, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Gumball Green ribbon
 5. Tools – Scallop Circle punch, Holiday Collection framelits
 6. Mediums – Gumball Green ink, Soft Suede ink, Cherry Cobbler ink, Baja Breeze ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment