Saturday 22 September 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

Good morning! I have enjoyed a little lie in this morning and will shortly be going to dancing with Evan! Leaving the "big boys' home to do some chores (here's hoping!)

Last week I borrowed a stamp set off my friend and downline Ciara, while she was away. Its called Winter Wonderland and its a great set if you like a bit of colouring in!

I wanted to keep this set of cards quite simple and also co-ordinated, so I used the same piece of paper from the Festival of Prints DSP stack on all 3 cards along with the same sentiment from Curly Cute.

The colours used on all the cards are Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Raspberry Ripple.




Each card also had some Dazzlin Diamonds glitter on it which you can hopefully see on this card


This one is my favourite! I love the image of the little girl sharing her hot chocolate!



And all 3 cards together.


I hope you like this set. I could come along to your home or craft group and run this class as a private class for you and your friends (subject to a minimum of 6) for a set fee per head. Please do contact me for more details.

See you tomorrow

Julie x

P.S Thanks Ciara for letting me look after your stamp set! x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
 2. Papers – Festival of Prints
 3. Stamps – Winter Wonderland, Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – 
 5. Tools – Scallop Border punch, Labels Framelits, Decorative Label punch
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Cherry Cobbler ink, Crumb Cake ink, Chocolate Chip ink, Raspberry Ripple ink

No comments:

Post a Comment