Monday 10 September 2012

Team Congratulations

Hello there, its Monday again and my first full week back at my Stampin Up business with the boys back in school full time! 

One word that we use again and again in our Stampin Up lives is SHARE.  We love Sharing what we Love and Sharing our creativity but recently I really enjoyed sharing in some of my team's success! I love it when my downline promote or achieve a milestone and I like to reward them and send a card to show I am sharing in their success!!! 

So here is a card design I produced last week for a number of my team who have had promotions or achieved high sales (I also send a little gift to our monthly top sales girl). The card is Calypso Coral and Whisper White.


I have used the gorgeous new Lacy Brocade embossing folder which I really really love and I think Vintage Wallpaper may get a little bit neglected over the next few weeks!!!! The flower is from the Blossom Party which was in our Spring Mini, watch out - it could be in the new Annual Catalogue (wink!)


The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set and the leaves are from the Bird Builder punch.

And here are all the cards together!


Well done my lovely Jems, can't wait to send some more out to you!!

If you are thinking about joining our Stampin Up family I would love to hear from you, it really is the most fantastic time to join with the new Seasonal and the new Annual coming out in October!

Here's a little snapshot of some of the perks of being a demonstrator

  • Sneak peeks of brand new products!
  • Access to an exclusive 30,000+ member online stamping community!
  • A monthly magazine filled with project ideas and tips for running your business!
  • The opportunity to fuel your passion for Stampin' Up! while getting a 20 percent discount on the products you love! (30% on first order)
  • Opportunities to make new friends who share your same passion!
  • Full training and support to help you get started.
  • A Starter Kit that you can customise yourself with £175 worth of items for only £99

Happy Stampin!


Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Calypso Coral, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Delightful Dozen
 4. Embellishments – Calypso Coral Ruffled ribbon, Rhinestone
 5. Tools – Blossom Party, Bird Punch, Lacy Brocade, Itty Bitty punch
 6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink

No comments:

Post a Comment