Saturday 15 September 2012

Stamp a Stack share

Hello there! Its the weekend again. The weeks seem to go by so quickly these days - or is that a sign of me just getting older?

So here I am with a quick make from my All Day Stamp a Stack!!! I must admit I saw a card on Pinterest just like this and I fell in love with it! It made me want to buy the set! The original card was made by a lady called Mindy and you can find it HERE

I just love it and I hope Mindy doesnt mind!


The card is quite simple but effective I think and I inked the edges with the Craft White ink pad and the the stamps are from the Merry Minis stamp set punched out with the matching set of punches.


Sentiment is from Petite Pairs and I added a Bronze Button!

Right I am going to have to dash.  We are half way through September now! Please remember my September offer! Spend £60 in one transaction and receive free P&P direct to your door!!

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment