Tuesday 25 September 2012

Something new!

Hello there! I am a little late posting this morning! I'm blaming the dark mornings that seem to be creeping up on us!!

I'm back with a card featuring items from the new Catalogue that is out NEXT MONDAY!!! Can't believe its nearly here! You are not going to be disappointed!!! Its HUGE!!!!

So here is a card I made using some of the new stash mixed with some old favourites!!! The stamp set is called Betsy's Blossoms and I was so lucky to earn this completely FREE (along with the papers, some ribbon, a wheel and some marker pens) for being a certain level within the Stampin Up career plan! I love that we can get things free or discounted! If this sounds like something you would love too, why not drop me a line?


So back to the card, the papers are called Floral District and have some lovely designs in them. I have paired them with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder from the Seasonal Catalogue in Daffodil Delight.



The sentiment is from my every trusty Petite Pairs stamp set, don't know what I did for sentiments before this came out, I seem to turn to it all the time!
 If you are in the area of West Yorkshire I am holding a Launch Event for the new Catalogue on Saturday 6th October at 3pm.

I will be selling lots of my "pre-loved" stamp sets and you can make a card with items from the new Catalogue, browse my samples, have a cuppa and place your new catalogue orders.

I will also be "raffling" off the Hostess Benefits earned that afternoon in a Mystery Hostess event!!

Please mail me for more information or to book your place at this fab event!

Julie x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Floral District
 3. Stamps – Betsy's Blossoms, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Lucky Limeade ribbon, 
 5. Tools – 1 3/8 circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty punches, Bird punch, Window Frames Collection framelits
 6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment