Sunday 30 September 2012

Last day of the current catalogue!

Hello there and good afternoon! I am late posting today as I made myself do the whole of the ironing before I did my blog, so here I am 2 hours later!!

This card is similar to one you may have seen before, I just changed the sentiment and used Petite Pairs. The mitten punch is from the Seasonal Catalogue but I have combined this with the snowflake from Jolly Bingo Bits, which is available to order from tomorrow!!! Eeek!!!


I used the Labels Framelits which temporarily left us for a month but you will be pleased to know they are back in the "big book" from tomorrow! I am so excited about this new catalogue, it really is the best ever and 70 extra pages!!!!!!


The colour combo on this card is Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla, lots of inking with the Crumb Cake gives the card its vintage look!


If you would like to get your mitts (see what I did there!!) on any of these products (and more!) then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at the email address at the top of my blog! I would be only too happy to place an order for you!!

Have a fab Sunday

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Snow Festival
 3. Stamps – Petite Pairs, Jolly Bingo Bits
 4. Embellishments – Crochet Trim, Linen Thread
 5. Tools – Mitten punch, Labels Framelits
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso ink

1 comment: