Monday 6 August 2012

Birthday Boy card

Hello there - its Monday again and already the 3rd week of the school hols!! Yesterday Evan went to one of his school friends birthday party and a quick card was called for on Saturday evening!!

I reached for a trusty colour combo of Bashful Blue, Real Red and Soft Suede with a Crumb Cake card blank. I don't really know this little boy very well so just stuck to making a card with his name on. I used the Petite Pennant punch and the Party this Way stamp set for the bunting. I then stamped his name with the Just Perfect alphabet and punched the letters out with the 3/4 inch circle punch


 The background paper is from the ever useful Subtles DSP Stack.


Arty farty angle to show the layered up lettering


Simple decoration inside!


I was informed by Evan that the birthday boy liked his card but his Mum liked it even more! Evan proudly told her "My Mum makes cards you know"!!!!

Right thats me off for today, got my customer newsletter to do this morning so if you are on my mailing list - watch your mailboxes!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red
 2. Papers – Bashful Blue DSP
 3. Stamps – Party this Way, Just Perfect
 4. Embellishments – 
 5. Tools – Petite Pennant punch, 3/4 circle punch, Timeless Type Alphabet
 6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink, Real Red ink, Bashful Blue ink

No comments:

Post a Comment