Friday 20 July 2012

Another Diaroma!

Hello there! I am trying to have a less hectic day today! Sent Evan off with the Teacher cards and gifts this morning (will share them with you another day) and I am all prepped for my Stamp a Stack class tonight - famous last words!! I will probably have forgotten something!


So here is another Diaroma card I made, this time its a wedding one but in quite funky colours for a wedding!


Colours are Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade



The sentiment is from the Love and Laughter stamp set



I just love how Curly Cute sentiment set also fits inside the Apothecary Art stamp set





Hope you like this version, I have no more versions to show now but will be back with more projects tomorrow! I have loads to share with you!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Curly Cute, Love and Laughter
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Pool Party Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Framelits, Bird Punch, Circle punches, Wide Oval punch, Decorative label punch, Itty Bitty punches, Boho Blossom punch
 6. Mediums – Wisteria Wonder ink, Pool Party ink

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules,
    I think you are in love with these 'diaroma' cards... will you please let me know when your next training day is going to be as i was on holiday & could not attend the last one.

    Thanks

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete