Sunday 17 June 2012

Vienna Swaps

 Hello there! How are you doing?? Today I thought I would share my Vienna swaps with you! Firstly let me start by saying I would not have such beautiful swaps without the help of 3 lovely ladies!!! Thank you so much to my 3 musketeers!!!!!

I designed these lavender bags using the scallop square die and a suffolk puff on the front!



 We had to make 28 in total and it was all going well until 2 SEWING MACHINES wouldn't work!! Lots of them had to be stitched by hand by the lovely Ginnette! She was awesome! 


 We had a mixture of Beau Chateau, Twitterpated and Flirtatious fabric


Here are a few of them up close and personal!!


 I hope the ladies whom I swap with like them, sewing is not really my thing but I went out of my comfort zone to make them! 

Bye for now

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 1. Card – 2. Papers – 3. Stamps – 4. Embellishments – 5. Tools – 6. Mediums –

2 comments:

  1. Jules I love these, sewing isn't my thing either, but I am desperate to broaden my crafting spectrum. They are so cute challenging yourself really paid off.

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these julie. Anne x

    ReplyDelete