Friday 8 June 2012

Up, Up and Away thank yous!

Last Friday my lovely friend Mel hosted a Stampin' Up! workshop for me so here are the thank you cards I made for the ladies who placed an order with me!


Quick cards using the Twitterpated papers and the Up, Up and Away set with very soft colours of Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz and Crumb Cake


The sentiment was from Delightful Dozen and stamped in Always Artichoke. I added some little flowers on the hills using the Itty Bitty punches.



Thanks again ladies for your orders - enjoy!

Julie
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Up, Up and Away
 4. Embellishments – 
 5. Tools – Itty Bitty punch
 6. Mediums – Always Artichoke ink, Baja Breeze ink, Blushing Bride ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment