Friday 27 April 2012

Scrapbooking my boys

Hello there! I am sorry my blog is a bit hit and miss with posts at the moment! As you may know we are trying to sell our house and its a teeny bit stressful!!!

Here I am back with a 12x12 page of my lovely boys! This is a photo from our favourite place in North Wales

 You may spot a couple of new products on this layout!! More info available on Tuesday when the new catalogue goes live!!! 
 I have used a lot of chipboard on this layout as I feel its something I dont use and we used this at my recent training event for our team! I have covered the chipboard in paper (clouds) and then written on it for some journalling and also I have stamped on it too!!!

 Stamping onto chipboard, just gives it a nice decoration!

 Hmmm what could that gorgeous ribbon be?


I am off to pace the room, waiting for a call from Estate Agents!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz
 2. Papers – Not telling yet!!
 3. Stamps – Not telling yet!!
 4. Embellishments – Chipboard and some new ribbon and new buttons!!!!
 5. Tools – Big Shot, Simple letters die
 6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink pad

No comments:

Post a Comment