Friday 13 April 2012

Same layout different card!

Hello there, I am trying to get back to my early morning blogging schedule in preparation for the boys return to school next week!

This is another card for my Tuesday Club, its uses the same layout as the previous one but a different same stamp, colour scheme and papers.

This card uses the Nursery Nest papers which you can earn FREE this month with a spend of £45 and the cute Create a Cupcake set which I am making the most of before the end of the month!
The colours used are Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz and Whisper White
Right thats me off to craft for the day (I hope!)

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Perfect Plum
2. Papers – Nursery Nest
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake
4. Embellishments – White Satin ribbon
5. Tools – Cupcake punch, Large Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, 1 3/4 circle punch
6. Mediums – Marina Mist ink, Blushing Bride ink, Pear Pizazz ink, Perfect Plum ink

No comments:

Post a Comment