Saturday 7 April 2012

Last Stamp a Stacker

Hi there and welcome to my blog today!! Its the last day of showing cards from my Stamp a Stack event! If you have enjoyed the cards and live in the West Yorkshire area then my next Stamp a Stack is on Friday 20th April in Pudsey from 7pm! Please message me if you would like a space!

This is the only male themed card we did at the Stamp a Stack (oopsie)!!! Thought we should show willing and do one!!

It uses the popular Motorcycle A La Carte stamp from the front of the main catalogue and I have just used Basic Grey and Basic Black!!!

The spots were created using the Dot Dot Dot single background stamp and the sentiment is from the Party this Way set.

Right thats me off for the day! I am crafting ALL DAY with some new stash!!!! Watch this space!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Basic Grey, Whisper White, Basic Black
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Motorcycle, Party this Way, Dot,Dot,Dot
4. Embellishments – Mini Brads, Basic Grey satin ribbon
5. Tools – Modern Label punch, Wide Oval punch
6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink pad

No comments:

Post a Comment