Saturday 21 April 2012

Good morning! Firstly thank you to my ladies who came to Stamp a Stack last night, hope you liked your makes!!

As you read this I will be getting ready to go to our Training Day which I am so looking forward to! These events take a lot of planning bur I love getting together with my team and other demonstrators and "sharing what we love"!!!!

So this is another card from the Stamp a Stack and it uses a couple of products that will not be available come  the 1st May so get yours quick!!

SPICE CAKE PAPERS - gosh I have loved these and have almost used my last scraps of them!!!

POSTAGE STAMP PUNCH - a great on trend punch which I havent used nearly enough!!

 I have also used a NEW product from our upcoming Summer Mini catalogue but you cannot actually see it!!! Lets just say it is a tool that helped me to create something on this card!!!!!!!!
 The colour combo is Crumb Cake for the card base, Pool Party, More Mustard, Pear Pizazz, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla



The sentiment is from the Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes

Hope you like

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party
 2. Papers – Spice Cake
 3. Stamps – Happiest Birthday Wishes
 4. Embellishments – Antique Brads, More Mustard Scalloped Dotty Ribbon
 5. Tools – Postage Stamp punch and Its a Secret!!!!
 6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink

No comments:

Post a Comment