Friday 20 January 2012

Cute little handbags

Good morning and Happy Friday to you!

Today I am sharing some cute little gift handbags made with a piece of 6x6 paper. This is one of the demos I will be doing at my workshops over the next few weeks so if you would like to see how its made and fancy getting a few friends together for a crafty session please let me know.

I got the idea from a US demo and her log is called Frenchie Stamps if you Google it.

This one is made with the Berry Blossoms papers, they match the Fruit and Flowers stamp set which I showed you a few days ago. I really loved the colours on this paper. It looks like it is black but it is actually Early Espresso.

I used the Blossom Party die to cover the closure on the bag and also the wonderful IN Color Brads. Inside is perfect to hold a lipstick or a lip balm.

Here is another one in a different colour combo and using totally different papers. These are the papers you can get free with a purchase of £45 or more and they are just the BEST!! I will be showcasing them on Tuesday when Sale A Bration launches.

I added a little Vintage Mini tag and the butterfly is from another Sale A Bration set which again I will showcase on Tuesday. These tags often are overlooked in the catalogue - page 110 - £4.50.

Hope you like todays makes and hopefully I will be back tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
2. Papers – Berry Blossoms, Everyday Enchantment (SAB)
3. Stamps – Elementary Elegance (SAB)
4. Embellishments – In COlor ribbon, Vintage tags, In Color Brads
5. Tools – Blossom Party Die, Wide Oval punch
6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink

1 comment:

  1. Cute bags! Similar to the project I'm planning to demo during SAB!

    ReplyDelete