Friday 30 December 2011

Oh my - I love it!!!

Good morning!

I have something very exciting to show you today, a card I made for my lovely friend Ciara for her birthday on Tuesday this week!!!

Well did I mention to you we have a new Spring Mini catalogue coming out on Wednesday 4th January!!! Yes Siree we do!! Its packed with fantastic new items and I have used a few of them on this card!!

You know how much I love cupcakes so I am so pleased we now have the Cupcake punch and the matching stamp set, how cool is it?? I LOVE IT!!!!!! And its not just for Cupcakes!! But more of that later!


The papers are new too, lovely mix of colours and designs!! Oh and whats that, a new Flower die too!!! Yep, we are going crazy with new stuff on this card!!!

Did a bit of decoration inside too!!!


Hope you like my little sneak peek. All items are available to order from Wednesday. If you would like a copy of the Mini Catalogue and you are not in one of my Stampers Clubs then please let me know, I will post them out for £1 inc postage.

I am also looking to start a BRAND NEW Virtual Hostess Club for 6 months from January to June. The commitment is a £25 spend each month and you will get to be hostess for one month and earn free benefits in that month. If you would like more info on this please email me at the email address at the top of my blog!

Jules
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
2. Papers – Berry Blossoms
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake
4. Embellishments – Brads
5. Tools – Blossom Party die, Petite Pennant punch, Cupcake punch
6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Early Espresso ink, Wisteria Wonder ink

1 comment: