Sunday 4 December 2011

Another Birthday Jem!

Good morning Bloggers!!!!

On Friday it was my lovely downline Anthea's birthday (we do have a lot of birthday Jems in December and I will be back with another tomorrow!) so I sent her a card all the way up to Bonnie Scotland!!! Anthea had an "eventful" birthday taking her hubby to A&E, but he is OK!! Hope you get chance to celebrate today Anthea!

Here is the card I made for her. It was partly inspired by a lovely card I saw on my SU MUm Monicas blog and I totally cased the colour combo!

The colour combo is Pool Party, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade - I cant tell you how much I LOVE this years In Colour offering, its going down a storm with my ladies!

I stamped the Simply Soft flowers and then ran the paper through my embossing folder for some added texture, you might just be able to see it on this photo!

I then added lots of little butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and a sentiment from Petite Pairs in the Four Frames, punched out with the Decorative Label punch! I bit of Pool Party ruffled ribbon finishes it off nicely!
And of course the inside got a bit of action too!!

Hope you liked it Anthea, back tomorrow with Becki's card!

JUles x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo
2. Papers – First Edition, Designer Paper Stack
3. Stamps – Simply Soft, Four Frames, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Pool Party ruffle ribbon
5. Tools – Big Shot, Scallop Trim border punch, Decorative Label punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit
6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Island Indigo ink, Lucky Limeade ink

No comments:

Post a Comment