Tuesday 29 November 2011

Workshop projects

Last Tuesday I did a workshop for one of my lovely customers Anne and her group of card class ladies. Anne is a convert to Stampin Up and uses some of it in her classes so lots of the ladies were familiar with the product and the quality!

I decided to keep with the Pennant Parade make and take from my October workshops and we made the card below. I also demoed how to make the Gift Card holder on the right using the same colour combination.



The ribbon is the new Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dotty ribbon which I love! The papers are from the In Color Designer Series Paper Stack, 40 sheets of 12x12 in a pad, brilliant value!

I made this little hostess gift for Anne to say thank you (she also got the Gift Card holder I demoed and now all her ladies want to make them this week!!!)

Thanks for having me Anne and enjoy your hostess freebies!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Designer Series Papers - Lucky Limeade
3. Stamps – Pennant Parade, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dot ribbon
5. Tools – Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper folder, Decorative Label punch, Dotty Ribbon Border punch, Petite Pennant punch
6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Lucky Limeade ink

No comments:

Post a Comment