Thursday 10 November 2011

Simply Soft Congrats

Good Morning! I am sorry I didnt post yesterday! I have been feeling a bit fed up and have been saying I have ABB (After Blackpool Blues) but I am back today to share some crafty makes with you!!

My wonderful team have again been doing so well this month so I made some cards to send them. I havent sent all of them yet, a couple are spares that I am hoping I may need to send out soon too!! (WINK WINK)!!!

I used the gorgeous hostess set Simply Soft and a colour combo of Rose Red and Crumb Cake. Each card is a little bit different from the other.


The sentiment is from the For my Family stamp set


Hope you like these and I hope in a couple of weeks there will be none left!!!

Until tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Simply Soft, For my Family
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon, Rose Red grosgrain ribbon
5. Tools – Blender Pen
6. Mediums – Rose REd ink, Soft Suede ink

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been feeling abit fed up, You looked amazing in all your outfits, so glad you enjoyed yourself.

    Big Hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love those cards Jules fab colours. Anne x

    ReplyDelete