Thursday 22 September 2011

Stamp A Stack cards

Good morning. Its nearly the weekend!!! I have my Stamp A Stack tomorrow night and have lots of cards planned for the ladies. We will be making 12 Christmas cards in 3 hours, 6 different designs - 2 of each design!!!

I have to keep them quite simple as they have 30 minutes to do 2 cards. This is one of the designs using Serene Snowflakes, a set I don't really use that much

I always think it lends itself to blue so I have stamped it with Night of Navy. The card blank was stamped with Whisper White Craft ink all over. Top Note die creates a bit of interest, very useful that Top Note!!
I cut an additional snowflake out and layered it up and added a rhinestone

The sentiment is from the retiring set Occasional Greetings, punched out with the Scallop OVal punch.

Thats it from me today, I have so much to do as usual, its such a busy time of year with the new catalogue around the corner. If you are in my Hostess CLubs I am posting your catalogues today. If you would like to be in one, I have 1 last place available

Back tomorrow

Jules
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Night if Navy, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Serene Snowflakes, Occasional Greetings
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Night of Navy thin grosgrain
5. Tools – Scallop Oval punch, Big Shot, Top Note Die
6. Mediums – Night of Navy ink, Whisper White Craft ink

1 comment:

  1. The cards are lovely Jules and am so excited that the new catalogue is on it's way- yippee!!!!!! Hope you and the family are all well. Anne x

    ReplyDelete