Tuesday 27 September 2011

Springtime Vintage small scrap page

Good morning, looks like its going to be a lovely day today here!!!

I am sharing a 6x6 layout that I did the other week using one of my NEW items from the NEW catalogue which comes out on Saturday. I will give you a clue - its a punch!!!!!! And it makes life so much easier!!

This little layout uses the SPringtime Vintage which I know I keep harping on about but these papers will be gone by Friday, you can guarantee someone will ask me to order them some after Friday!! So please if you want some - get them quick!

Close up on the new punch!! Exciting!!!

Have to go, have to prep for my Tuesday Club tonight and then my LAUNCH EVENT on Saturday - still got spaces left if you would like to attend - just message me

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Rose REd
2. Papers – Springtime VIntage
3. Stamps – Four Frames
4. Embellishments – Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Decorative Label punch, Boho Blossom punch, Petite Pennant Punch
5. Tools – Big Shot
6. Mediums – Rose Red ink and Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment