Friday 9 September 2011

One Great Year

Good morning

I will start with a couple more SELL OUTs on the Last Chance List

Choo Choo stamp set
12x12 Wild Wasabi
Tart and Tangy stamp set

Next week I am running my Scrapbook Club and I thought we would try something a little different this month - scrapbooking with NO STAMPING!!!!!! I am giving the ladies half a Simply Scrappin Kit as their kit this month. The picture below represents just half the kit!! You really do get lots for £17.75.

This kit is called One Great Year and that is what we are going to scrap. I have asked the ladies to bring photos that represent a great year and they can scrap this year on 2 layouts.

I chose to do 2009 as it was such a special year for me. I became an Aunty to lovely Lucas, I was 2nd in the Stampin Up demonstrator of the Year and had a brilliant time at my first ever convention and my love of ballroom and latin dancing began when I took part in the Strictly Come Dancing event at the theatre company I am in.


I hope you like my layouts, they are a little bit different to usual, and so am I!! I have long hair on these photos!!!!!

I am mostly preparing for my Last Chance Party tomorrow and also making some samples with new stash for my launch in a few weeks as well as Christmas Cards for my Stamp A Stack on 23rd September! Its all go being a demo!!

Don't forget I still have places in my Virtual Hostess club, earn freebies and have a little bit of Stampin Up love delivered to your door each month!!

Jules
x



1 comment:

  1. I love the layouts Jules. I kick myself for not getting that kit it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete