Saturday 24 September 2011

Christmas Stamp a Stack!!

Good afternoon, a little late posting today as I have been at dancing with Evan this morning!!

We had such a good laugh at the Stamp a Stack last night, mostly at my expense I may add, made a couple of faux pas!!!!!! But the good news is (and I am sure my regular class ladies will appreciate this) we made 12 cards in one night and I DIDNT FORGET TO BRING ANYTHING!!! Wooo hoooooo!!!!!

So here are all the cards we made 6 designs, 2 of each design!

The first one, this was probably the most time consuming one, using Season of Joy and a colour combo of Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory card and Old Olive

Next up was a simple Sparkly and Bright card. I like to throw a few simple ones in there to compensate for the lengthier ones. This is a colour combo of Real REd, Old Olive and Soft Suede. This stamp set retires next Friday, grab your whilst stocks last!

Next up is Welcome Christmas, I really love this set and it gave us the chance to get the Dazzlin Diamonds glitter out!!!

I was very kind to the ladies with this card as I pre-made all the bows for them, yes I sat the other evening at my scrapbook club and tied 40 bows for them!!!! I think they were very glad they didn't have to tie 4 bows each!!

I loved this card and it is based on a swap I got from the lovely Betty who is my second level downline. This was another time consuming card but the ladies were pleased with the results!

And finally a simpler card, jut a bit of fiddly cutting out!! Serene Snowflakes used and a crisp colour combo of Night of Navy and Whisper White



Hope you are still with me after all those photos!!!

My next Stamp a Stack is

MONDAY 24th OCTOBER

The theme will be NEW CATALOGUE and we will make 12 cards with sets from the new catalogue. The cost is £15 for 12 cards or get the class FREE with an order of £45 or more on the night!!

See you soon

Jules x


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I want that new colour...chocolate ship! lololol Lovely designs Jules...how cute is that little tree!

    ReplyDelete