Wednesday 6 July 2011

Dancing Scrapbooking

Good morning!!

The sun is shining today again and I am doing the happy dance as I have 7 of my team coming round this morning for a bit of training and a cuppa!! Haven't seen most of them since my trip to Prague so very much looking forward to seeing them!!

When I have a bit of free time I now like to scrapbook and in particular, do layouts of my dancing! This is a a double layout I did a few weeks ago of some more of my Blackpool photos

The colour combo is Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant and Crumb Cake and the photos are all ones of my friends from dancing

The photo on the left is myself and Shazza, my good friend who is also a demonstrator in my team since January! Share what you love!! Top is myself and Eva, she is very good! Below are Lesley and Pauline.
On the left on this layout are Ellie and Pete. Ellie has become a really good friend and she attends my scrapbooking sessions and Pete is my dance partner. On the right is myself and Pete! We call this our "wedding photo" as we look like we are posing for wedding pics!!

Hope you like m simple layout!!

Right I am going to have a shower and do final preps for my lovely girls!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant
2. Papers – DSP stack
3. Stamps –
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – Star Punch, Decorative Label Punch, The Big Shot, Timeless Type alphabet
6. Mediums –

1 comment: