Sunday 5 June 2011

Happy Big Shot Class!

Yesterday afternoon I had a lovely class making things with the Big Shot. This was a FREE class to some of the ladies who attended as a thank you to them for buying their Big Shots from me. Those who already had them could also attend though, dont like to leave anyone out!!

We made 2 cards, a mini bag and a daisy/gerbera

This was my favourite card. I got this idea from a card Amanda Fowler showed me recently, I think she said one of her downline made it but I am not sure which one so cannot link I am afraid

Its made using the Scallop Circle die and the Sweet Swirls sizzlet. Also Springtime Vintage papers and matching buttons.

The sentiment is from the Level 2 hostess set, Something to Celebrate

Another card was this bright Top Note easel card in Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. We used the gorgeous Embosslit Beautiful Wings for the butterflies

The papers are Sweet and Sour.


Next up was this cute tiny bag we made the other night, I just love this, its so cute!

All the ladies got an embossing folder included in the cost of the class, I decided to personalise them!


Here are a few photos my friend Ciara took on her iPhone as I forgot my camera!!

This is Jane's card, she made a girl version and I just love it!

Here I am with Elaine with one of the Flower Gerberas. The ladies did a fab job making these, thanks to my friend Jo for the tutorial
Here are Elaine on the left,Victoria and Jill doing their flowers.

And here I am acting daft (nothing new) rolling out a few daisies for the girls who still had them to finish!


Thanks to a lovely group of ladies for attending, we had a couple of new faces to class which was great to see AND pleased to report they are coming back again so we can't have been too crazy and scared them off!!!

Today is my big boy Ross's 12th birthday!!! I havent really seen much of him as he has gone to Lords to watch the Test Match with his Dad as his birthday treat!!! They are both very excited as they have never been!!

Jules x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great afternoon Jules and the yummy cake! Looking forward to tuesday now! See you then!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie It was the lovely Teri who made the baby carriage her blog is here http://teriscraftspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great class as always Jules :-). Crafting, giggles, good company & yummy cake - perfect!!

    Looking forward to Tuesday night, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a ball! Great projects too :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete