Wednesday 4 May 2011

Simple Marina Invites

Good morning - another quick post today as I have 4 of my downline arriving any moment for some Team Training!

Here are a couple of very simple wedding invitations using Marina Mist and Very Vanilla.

The important thing when doing wedding invites is to keep it simple and quick to reproduce. These are both very easy to create

A piece of 14cm square Very Vanilla mounted onto a piece of 14.8cm Marina Mist (you can therefore get 2 from a sheet of A4) and just added a piece of ribbon with a flat bow on top. Very very quick to do!

The next one is very quick too. I have stamped the gorgeous scroll from Wedding Sweet onto the Very Vanilla after I had printed it and then layered it onto the card, same measurements as before.

I added some pearls for a bit of added interest. You can create this design in any of the colours we sell as we do ink in the colours.


Hope you like and its given you a little bit of inspiration.

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Wedding Sweet
4. Embellishments – Basic Pearls, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon
5. Tools –
6. Mediums – Marina Mist ink

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving these cards. I think that shade of blue actually works very well. I would love to see how you make the bow in the first photo. I've tried it before but it never looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I'm getting married next year, and I definitely want something simple and clean. Thank you for the inspiration =) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to add these to my 'ideas folder' thank you! x

    ReplyDelete